• Studio City: Tuesdays, Thursdays, and alternating Fridays;
• Pasadena: Mondays and Wednesdays
Availability can vary for each location and date.
Please contact me to request available appointments - you can let me know your preferred days/times and location(s).
Online sessions and private online classes are offered remotely, generally from either office, at above times. Alternative times can be arranged. (See Online Options page for remote-session information)
How Long & How Much
• All initial appointments, and most follow-up appointments are 90min.
Occasionally, shorter 60min, follow-up appointments are indicated, depending on goals and treatment plans.
Two-hour sessions are recommended for complex or multiple issues; or if you just want the luxury of more time!
• $155 - 90min (Standard length Initial and Follow-up)
• $200 - 120min - (Great for complex initials and follow-ups with multiple issues to address)
• $110 - 60min Follow-up Only (When indicated for: single issue, or extra sensitive clients, etc.)
• IF available, appointments outside my normal business hours have a $20 surcharge.
• I rarely have time these days to work with clients at their homes, and reserve this for current clients who's condition makes an office visit too difficult. (I can also refer to other MFR therapists who might be able to do a home visit).
Fees start at:
• $55 per visit, for up 3 miles from 91602
• Additional miles @ $15 per 2 mile increments.
*Travel fees may vary based on time-of-day or traffic.
• 90 minute minimum for outcalls.
*Prices subject to Change without prior notice.
By Appointment Only – No walk-ins. Address information given upon booking.
• Studio City: Private office, on Ventura, between Tujunga & Colfax
• Pasadena: Inside 626 Wellness, on Walnut, near Lake
I request phone consultations (free of charge) before your first appointment. This is a great opportunity to let me know why you're calling; let me ask some initial questions; give you the chance to ask me questions; and help us both ensure what I do might be helpful for your health concerns (I'm happy to give ideas for other treatments, or physicians if they seem more appropriate).